In order to provide speedy and effective service, we need the following items:
- Valid identification (Driver’s license/State issued identification card)
- Social security card
- Last six weeks' pay stubs
- For self-employed, two years of tax returns, the last three months' bank statements, and a valid business and/or contractor license
- For retired or government aid, social security, or government documentation and the last three months' bank statements
- Each person who plans to occupy the rental unit over the age of 18 must complete the entire Rental Application form and pay the $75 application fee
- Single applicant must provide verifiable proof of income such that monthly rent is no greater than 40% of applicant's monthly gross income minus major debt payments. Proof of income must be attached to application before it can be processed. Applicant must be employed for at least 1 year or in the same line of work for 2 years.
- If applicant is a group (2 or more roommates or married couple), applicants must provide verifiable proof of income such that monthly rent is no greater than 30% of applicant's combined monthly gross income minus combined major debt payments. Proof of income for each applicant must be attached to application before it can be processed.
- At least two years positive rental or house payment history, without any prior evictions.
- Good credit history.
Holding Deposit (Required within 48 hours after approval)
- Homes - $750
- If tenant fails to sign rental agreement and pay the balance of funds due within 10 days of date of Agreement to Hold, holding deposit shall be retained by owner.
Homes: first, last, and security equal to one month’s rent
We do not accept cash at any time. All monies due prior to occupancy must be paid by certified check or money order.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnic background, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, familial status, disability, sexual orientation, receipt of public assistance, or personal characteristics or traits.